Toned Silver Eagles are becoming a popular way of collecting these beautifully designed coins from the U.S. Mint. This example has been graded an MS-67, furthering the collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Amazing color on both sides of the coin.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-67 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this unique 1993 Silver Eagle to your cart today!