This 1910 Barber Half Dollar has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 20 coins!
- Population of 20 coins at this grade level with 8 graded higher as of 2/17/2017.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- This coin has a mintage of 418,000.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Barber Half Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1910 Barber Half Dollar graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!