Nice even color adds to the overall eye appeal of this issue. This coin would fit well in a nice type set.
- Struck in Copper-Nickel.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the Proof-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
- Second year of issue and the first to feature the shield at the top of the wreath.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1860 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!