St. Patrick Half Penny AU-50 PCGS (Brown)
This St. Patrick Half Penny has been certified as AU-50 (Brown) by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 1 coin!
- Struck in the mid-17th century at the Tower Mint in London.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Obverse: Shows Saint Patrick dressed in bishop's garments and holding a double-cross crozier. He is depicted making serpents disappear from Ireland.
- Reverse: Shows King David kneeling playing a harp while gazing up at the royal crown of England.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-50 (Brown) condition.
Showcase your certified St. Patrick Half Penny by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this St. Patrick Half Penny graded AU-50 (Brown) by PCGS to your cart today!