This 1873-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle has been certified as AU-55 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 201 coins!
- Population of 201 coins at this grade level with 398 graded higher.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-55 condition.
- Obverse: This design features Lady Liberty facing left, wearing a pearl crown inscribed with "Liberty." The year of mintage is also inscribed across the bottom.
- Reverse: Modeled after the Great Seal of the United States, with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Coins from the San Francisco mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1873-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle graded AU-55 by NGC to your cart today!