1943 Copper Lincoln Cent XF-45 PCGS CAC (Brown)
This 1943 Copper Lincoln Cent has been certified as XF-45 (Brown) by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 1 coin!
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Population of 1 coin at this grade level with 6 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s XF-45 (Brown) condition.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Depicts two wheat ears and the denomination.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Copper Lincoln Cent by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1943 Copper Lincoln Cent graded XF-45 (Brown) by PCGS to your cart today!