This coin has a mintage of 10,000 pieces with 3 at this level and only 1 finer through NGC.
- Contains .7314 oz of Gold.
- Gem Brilliant Uncirculated condition struck in .875 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by NGC protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Denomination and dates within center circle.
- Reverse: Open Koran above a globe with radiant sun in back.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Get one of these elusive issues by adding this Egyptian Gold coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#416.
This Egypt 5 Pounds coin is rarely offered for sale, making these a scarce issue.