Superior quality Gold that is over 150 years old, this vintage coin appeals to investors and collectors alike. This is the scarce "No L" variety with an extremely low mintage of only 1,000 coins!
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-62 condition.
- Low mintage of only 1,000 coins, making this one of the rarest $1 Gold coins struck for circulation.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your $1 Liberty Head Gold in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Liberty Head coin to your cart today!