Issued by the Banco Central de Colombia in 1980, this 30,000 Pesos Proof Gold coin commemorates the sesquicentennial of the death of "El Libertador" Simon Bolivar.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded Proof 66 Ultra Cameo by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Limited mintage of only 500.
- Obverse: People standing around Bolivar's deathbed, double date and legend.
- Reverse: Features the "Escudo de la Gran Colombia", the shield of the Great Colombia, along with the purity, weight, denomination and date.
Protect and display your Colombian Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this rare and highly collectible Colombian Gold coin commemorating one of the nation's biggest heroes to your collection today.