This 1881 Morgan Dollar has been certified as MS-65+ by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has also be certified by CAC. This coin also has pleasant crescent toning on the obverse.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65+ condition. Additionally certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- This coin has a mintage of 9,163,000.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1881 Morgan Dollar graded MS-65+ CAC by PCGS to your cart today!