This 1896 Barber Half Dollar is conservatively graded an MS-62 by NGC. 1896 Barber Halves are hard to find in mint state grades as only a handful have been graded by both PCGS and NGC. This is a low mintage coin of only 950,000 pieces.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Mintage of 950,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
- Population 1/13.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1896 Barber Half Dollar to your cart today!