|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.3161 troy oz|
The Ike Dollar commemorates the great accomplishments of General/President Dwight D. Eisenhower and the success of the Apollo XI moon landing mission. This Eisenhower Silver Dollar has been guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-66.
- Contains .3161 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS slab holder.
- Obverse: Features a striking profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with the legend of “LIBERTY” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST” with the date at the base of his profile. Mintmarks appear below Eisenhower’s neck above the third and fourth number in the date of the coin.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia depicting an eagle, surrounded by 13 small stars, flying over the surface of the moon with an olive branch in his claws. The legend at the top displays “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” with the motto “E PLURIBUS UNUM” directly underneath, and the denomination of “ONE DOLLAR” at the bottom of the coin.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark above the date.
Protect and display your Ike Dollars in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this certified 1974-S Eisenhower Silver Dollar in your cart today!