|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
The Chinese Gold Panda is among the only sovereign coins in the world to change designs yearly, adding collectible appeal to the .999 fine Gold content. This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese Mint.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 200,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a single panda walking through bamboo shoots.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2001 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.