|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Shenzhen Guobao Mint|
This 2002 1/20 oz Gold Panda coin, with a mintage of 74,501 coins, is sealed in the original plastic from the Chinese Mint. Chinese Gold Panda designs change yearly, adding collectibility to the .999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 74,501 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a single panda walking through bamboo shoots.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2002 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.