Gold Chinese Pandas change designs yearly, adding collectible appeal to their .999 fine Gold content. This 1989 fractional Gold Panda has a mintage of 89,058 coins, adding even further collectibility.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a panda munching on a stalk of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this 1989 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda to your cart today!