This Gold Chinese Panda, featuring the Shenyang Mint's mintmark near the face value, comes sealed in plastic from the mint. Each coin contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold and features a unique panda design.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of approximately 37,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year. Also features the Shenyang Mint's mintmark.
- Reverse: Features a panda drinking from a stream.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this 1987-Y 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Y - Shenyang|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|