Chinese Gold Panda coins feature yearly changing designs, adding collectibility to their .999 fine Gold content. This fractional Gold Panda has a mintage of just 28,514 coins, adding even further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a panda walking through bamboo shoots.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2002 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!