Chinese Gold Panda coins feature yearly changing designs, adding collectibility to their .999 fine Gold content. This fractional Gold Panda has a mintage of just 28,514 coins, adding even further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a panda walking through bamboo shoots.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2002 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!