One of the more common dates of uncirculated Morgans, this is an opportunity to add an attractive example of this classic type to your collection at a low premium.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's 'S' mintmark
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive hardwood slab gift box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1882-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!