With a very low First Strike population, this coin is rarely available. This Silver Eagle has been certified by PCGS as a nearly flawless MS-69, and was shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release in early 2004.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin, and serves as a universally-recognized guarantee of the coin's authenticity.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2004 Silver Eagle to your cart today.
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins directly from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.