1921-D Morgan Silver Dollar in MS-64, graded by NGC. Nice coin for a type set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mint mark "D" for the Denver Mint just above the denomination.
- This is the last year of issue for the Morgan Silver Dollar.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Morgan Dollar to your cart today!