The Morgan Dollar design was so popular that in 1921, 17 years after production had ceased, this design was brought back for one year. This 1921 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-63.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an NGC slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver coin collection. Add this certified 1921-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!