A slightly tougher date to find. Fill that empty space in your collection with this affordable example.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 4,967,523 pieces.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Handle your Barber Quarter with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
This Silver coin will look great in any collection. Add this 1905 Barber Quarter to your cart today!