|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
George T. Morgan’s classic design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable around the world. This 1886 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-65.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an NGC slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any Silver collection. Add this 1886 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!