Nice example of this semi-key date.
- Contains .1808 oz of silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its claws.
- Mintage of 712,000 pieces
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1909-O Barber Quarter to your cart today!