As low as $34.99 per coin over spot!
In 1986, the Perth Mint introduced the Gold Nugget series, representative of the metal found in Australia. Starting in 1990, the coins have featured yearly changing images of kangaroos, adding collectibility to the coin's .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Will vary by year. Includes the date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Gold Kangaroo and Nugget coins not only feature a classic design, they are also produced in limited mintages, creating a great collectible opportunity. Add this beautiful Gold coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Australian Gold -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Gold and is a great way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Gold Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|