|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
As low as $38.99 per coin over spot!
In 1986, the Perth Mint introduced the Gold Nugget series, representative of the metal found in Australia . Starting in 1990, the coins have featured yearly changing images of kangaroos, adding collectibility to the coin's .9999 fine Gold appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Will vary by year. Includes the date, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Gold Kangaroo and Nugget coins not only feature a classic design, they are also produced in limited mintages, creating a great collectible opportunity. Add this beautiful Gold coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.