Since 1983, the U.S. Mint has produced 90% Silver coins the same size and weight as Morgan and Peace Silver Dollars that celebrate a wide range of American history. The variety of issues and finishes creates an ideal product for Silver coin collectors.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Coins in this listing will mainly consist of coins minted between 1983-1991.
- Past issues include the Olympics, the Statue of Liberty, the Constitution, President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Women in the Military and the Vietnam War, just to name a few.
- Coins in this listing will consist of both Proof and Uncirculated versions and will come in original government capsules only.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Modern Silver Commemoratives add collectibility of iconic American scenes to the value of Silver bullion. Add Modern U.S. Silver Commemorative coins to your cart today.
Design and finish of the coins you receive may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||BU &/or Proof|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|