As low as $14.99 per coin over spot!
Since 1986, the U.S. Mint has produced 90% Gold coins, the same size and weight as $5 Liberty Gold and $5 Indian Gold, that celebrate a wide range of historic American people, events and places. These various issues are ideal for Gold coin collectors.
- Contains .24187 oz of pure Gold.
- Coins in this listing will mainly consist of coins minted between 1986-2011.
- Past issues include the Olympics, the Statue of Liberty, the Constitution, President James Madison, Mt. Rushmore and the Star Spangled Banner, just to name a few.
- Coins in this listing will consist of both Proof and Uncirculated versions and will come in original government capsules only.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Modern Gold Commemoratives add collectibility of iconic American scenes to the value of Gold bullion. Add Modern U.S. Gold Commemorative coins to your cart today.
Design and finish of the coins you receive may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.24187 troy oz|