Complete your set of Indian Head Cents with this affordable example.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- This coin is graded as being in Good condition.
- The key date to the series with a mintage of only 852,500.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1877 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!