Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
The 1928 Peace Silver Dollar has the lowest mintage and the Key Date of the entire series, with just 360,649 coins. Additionally, this example has been guaranteed an XF-40 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s XF-40 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1928 Peace Dollar to your cart today!