Beautiful cartwheel luster makes these coins a favorite of collectors. The high grade from PCGS adds even further collectible appeal to this Key Date Peace Dollar.
- Lowest mintage of the entire series.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1928 Peace Dollar to your cart today!