This coin exhibits sharp details and is a slightly better date in the series.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 657,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1888-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!