|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver Dollar collected in the world. This example features near full rims and complete lettering and would fit well in an average circulated set of Morgan Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- This issue comes in Good condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1890-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!