A nice piece for this semi key date in the series! Coin Highlights:
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Extra Fine condition.
- All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was minted at the Philadelphia Mint.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1893 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.
The Morgan Silver Dollar is one of the most popular Silver dollar designs. George T. Morgan, at the time the assistant engraver to William Barber of the U.S. Mint, created a new design for the U.S. Silver dollars to be put into production in 1878.
The obverse of these coins show Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies. The reverse features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust." This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark for the Morgan Dollar.
Unsure how to buy Silver? APMEX makes buying Silver online easy with a wide selection of Silver for sale. Call our Account Managers today to get started buying Silver!