Recognized as part of the early 20th-century renaissance of American coinage, this vintage Gold coin is a great addition for collectors and investors who want to hold Gold that circulated nearly a century ago.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933, these coins have stars on the edge signifying the number of states in the union.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
The beautiful design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our multi-million dollar rare coin and bullion inventory contains Pre-1933 US gold, rare coins, numismatic rarities, and silver dollars for both the novice and the expert. APMEX, one of the leading precious metals dealers in the country, specializes in PCGS and NGC graded coins.