Any quantity only $24.99 per coin over spot!
This Gold coin from Uruguay was only made for one year! The limited issue gold 5 Peso coin was minted to commemorate the centennial of the Uruguayan Constitution.
- Contains .2501 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: This coin has a likeness of José Gervasio Artigas (1764-1850).
- Reverse: A sunburst with date and value, surrounded by the legend at top.
- Minted at the Paris Mint in France.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2501 of an ounce of Gold and being a one-year type coin, it will be of collector value for years to come. The bust is of José Gervasio Artigas (1764-1850), revered as a national hero in Uruguay and is commonly referred to as "the father of Uruguayan independence." The coins in this listing are typically Almost Uncirculated or better.
Cataloged as KM#27.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Almost Uncirculated or Better|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|