Beautiful Gold commemorative coin celebrating the 350th anniversary of island of Barbados.
- Contains .0998 oz of pure Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features the English ship Olive Blossom under full sail.
- Reverse: Depicts the coat of arms of Barbados along with the double date and "350th anniversary".
- Struck at the Franklin Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Barbados Gold coin commemorating the 350th anniversary of the country to your collection today!