As low as $34.99 per coin over spot!
In 1886, the people of France gifted to the American people a statue that has become known the world over as a symbol of Liberty. To honor this centennial, France caused to be issued a 100 Franc Gold coin with a rendition of the Statue of Liberty.
- Contains .5028 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Statue of Liberty with doves in the background, double dates and "Republique Française".
- Reverse: French motto "Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité" with liberty cap above, date and denomination below.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful homage to the centennial of the world famous Statue of Liberty to your cart today!