All seven Canadian coins in this Proof coin set, ranging from the cent to the Silver dollar, exhibit the animal reverse designs of the Canadian Centennial issues. Also included is the 20 Dollar Gold piece issued the same year for the same event. This is a noteworthy collection, and not many of these sets have stayed complete over the years!
- Contains 0.5288 oz of Gold and 1.11 oz of Silver.
- Comes packaged in black mint box.
- Set includes:
* Coat of Arms $20 Gold Piece
* Flying Goose Dollar
* Howling Wolf Half Dollar
* Running Bobcat Quarter
* Swimming Mackerel Dime
* Racing Rabbit Nickel
* Soaring Dove Penny
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Designs vary.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this centennial set of Canadian coins to your cart today!
The box with this set understandably might show signs of aging.