Proof Gold American Eagles add further beauty to the classic design that is often considered the most beautiful design of American coinage. This example has been certified by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Gold American Eagle has become the most popular Gold coin in the United States for its iconic design. Add this 1990-P 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!