This one year type 30 Pesos coin from the Dominican Republic marks the 25th Anniversary of the Trujillo dictatorship.
- Contains .8572 oz of Gold.
- Each coin is packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features a left facing bust of Rafael Trujillo surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: The national coat of arms of the Dominican Republic with the date and fineness.
- Issued by the Dominican Republic in 1955.
- Mintage of 33,000, but are seldom offered for sale.
Protect and display your Dominican Republic Gold 30 Pesos in style by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this Dominican Republic Gold 30 Pesos in Almost Uncirculated condition to your cart today.
This one year type coin from the Dominican Republic is a great collector coin for the World Gold enthusiast.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.8572 troy oz|