This issue from Hong Kong commemorates the Chinese Lunar Year of the Dog. This coin has a face value of 1,000 Hong Kong Dollars and contains .4708 of an ounce of pure Gold!
- Contains .4708 oz actual Gold weight.
- Most coins will be in protective plastic flips. Some may be in capsules.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of a Dog, resembling a Chow Chow, with the legend and value.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
These coins are struck to the same standards as the British Two Pound (Double Sovereign) coins. This limited issue is listed in Krause as KM#50.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4708 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|