These historic Gold coins are popular among collectors of world Gold and an effective way of purchasing quality Gold paired with a great collector value.
- Contains .1152 oz actual Gold weight.
- More elusive than their 20 Mark counterparts.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: A rendition of the crowned imperial eagle, with legend, date and value.
- Minted at the Berlin Mint and other German Mints.
Protect and display your Prussian Gold in style by adding a display box to your order.
Featuring historic designs, these 10 mark coins from Germany are popular with world Gold collectors. Add some of these historic German Gold 10 Marks to your cart today!
Dates and type of the coin you receive will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Extra Fine or Better|
|Metal Content:||0.1152 troy oz|