Proof-Like Year of the Rabbit coin from Singapore! Gold content is 1/2 oz. .9999 fine!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Four Chinese characters meaning "Amiable Countenance," along with “Republic of Singapore” and the date.
- Reverse: A 3/4 view of a hopping rabbit, along with the Gold weight and fineness.
- Minted by the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Singapore Gold Rabbit in style by adding an attractive to your order.
This Gold coin is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series that showcases a different animal each year. Add this 1/2 oz Gold Lunar coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|