This Proof Year of the Rabbit Gold coin is from Singapore and is highly sought after for its .9999 fine Gold content!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays four Chinese characters meaning "Amiable Countenance," along with “Republic of Singapore” and the date.
- Reverse: Features a 3/4 view of a hopping rabbit, along with the Gold weight and fineness.
- Minted by the Singapore Mint.
This Gold coin is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series that showcases a different animal each year. Add this 1/2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|