Only $16.99 per coin over spot!
South Africa's version of the half sovereign, but at a lower price! Dates are of our choice and limited to available inventory.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Jan van Riebeck, Dutch founder of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of a Springbok, similar to the design on the Krugerrand.
- Minted at the South African Mint at Pretoria.
Containing .11774 of an ounce of Gold and with a pleasing design, these 1 Rand coins are South Africa's equivalent of the British 1/2 Sovereign at a lower price. Add some of these vintage South African coins to your cart today!