As low as $8.99 per coin over spot!
South Africa's version of the half sovereign, but at a lower price! Dates are of our choice and limited to available inventory.
- Contains .1177 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Jan van Riebeck, Dutch founder of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of a Springbok, similar to the design on the Krugerrand.
- Minted at the South African Mint at Pretoria.
Containing .11774 of an ounce of Gold and with a pleasing design, these 2 Rand coins are South Africa's equivalent of the British 1/2 Sovereign at a lower price. Add some of these vintage South African coins to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1177 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|