Nice lightly circulated coin to complete a 19th century type set! A great investment for those wanting to own Gold that remains nearly uncirculated with just the slightest bit of wear.
- Contains .12094 oz of Gold.
- Packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1840-1907.
Protect your $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These coins retain the majority of their original luster adding to the beauty of their Almost Uncirculated condition. Enhance your collection by adding a $2.50 Liberty Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!