A splendid dragon seeking the pearl of wisdom appears on the reverse of this high-demand 1 oz Gold issue from Singapore.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Four Chinese characters meaning "Amiable Countenance," along with “Republic of Singapore” with the Gold weight, fineness and date surrounding.
- Reverse: A serpentine likeness of a dragon.
- Struck by the Singapore Mint.
Protect and display your Singapore Gold Dragon in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This Gold coin is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series that showcases a different animal each year. Add this 1 oz Gold Lunar coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as X#MB41.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|