Limited mintage of only 1,000 sets! This set contains a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/20 oz coins struck in 999.9 fine gold. Total AGW= 1.9 troy ounces. Rarely offered for sale. Housed in the original box of issue with a COA from the Singapore Mint.
- Contains 1.9 Troy ounces of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin is in a specific compatment in the velvet lined case.
- Obverse: Four Chinese characters meaning "Amiable Countenance," along with “Republic of Singapore” with the Gold weight, fineness and date surrounding.
- Reverse: A serpentine likeness of a Dragon.
- Struck by the Singapore Mint.
Protect your Singapore Gold Dragon coins by adding a to your order.
This 5 coin Gold set is part of the Singapore Mint's popular Lunar series that showcases a different animal each year. With a limited mintage of ONLY 1,000 sets, these are in demand among serious World Gold collectors. Add this 5 coin Gold Lunar set to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1.9 troy oz|