|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|
This popular series of Silver Kookaburra coins features a new design each year, making this series great for collecting. Each coin contains .999 fine Silver, which makes them ideal for investors as well.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra feeding its young in a tree, designed by Leslie Adonis.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding the perfect presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of its 13,550 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find on the market. Add this impressive kilo Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!