This popular series of Silver Kookaburra coins features a new design each year, making this series great for collecting. Each coin contains .999 fine Silver, which makes them ideal for investors as well.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra feeding its young in a tree, designed by Leslie Adonis.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding the perfect presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of its 13,550 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find on the market. Add this impressive kilo Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Australian Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Australian Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|