This grade rarity, graded by NGC as MS-70 is housed in a black retro holder making this coin pop even more! This is the second year of issue and extremely hard to find in this kind of condition!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Only 485 coins graded MS-70 by NGC!. A perfect coin for your NGC Registry Set!
- Total mintage of 11,442,335 coins!.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
With 1 oz of pure U.S. Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. Add the Silver American Eagle to your cart today.
U.S. Silver Eagle -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|