This grade rarity, graded by NGC as MS-70 is housed in a black retro holder making this coin pop even more! This is the second year of issue and extremely hard to find in this kind of condition!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Only 485 coins graded MS-70 by NGC! A perfect coin for your NGC Registry Set!
- Total mintage of 11,442,335 coins!
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
With 1 oz of pure U.S. Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. Add the Silver American Eagle to your cart today.