As low as $12.99 per coin over spot!
These "Trade Coins" were originally issued for large transactions between neighboring countries. Investors now value them for their Gold bullion content and collectors treasure their classic design.
- Contains .1107 oz of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Brilliant Uncirculated or Prooflike condition.
- Obverse: Laureate head right facing bust of Emperor Franz Joseph I.
- Reverse: Crowned imperial double headed eagle.
- 1915 restrike issued by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Austrian Gold in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This small coin from Austria is a great way to add to your Gold holdings at a lower price point. Enhance your Gold collection by adding this Austrian Gold 1 Ducat to your cart today!